SUMAC | Keepcup Reusable Cup
For the purist, seekers of clarity.
Made from fully tempered soda lime glass, KeepCup Brew Cork Edition features a natural cork band. Made in Portugal, using waste product from the wine cork manufacture, the band is beautiful to hold, and, over time it’s patina will tell the story of your use.
We recommend that you do not remove the band, even for washing. Hand wash and let the band dry on the glass.
- Available in 12oz.
- Dishwasher safe on the top shelf.
- Lid off can be heated to 110 degrees.
- Made from toughened soda lime glass – not unbreakable, but surprisingly durable.
- Assembled from four parts. Designed to be taken apart for thorough cleaning.
- The cork band is a natural product, recyclable and biodegradable at end of life, put it in the compost.
- #5 plastic and glass – cup, lid and plug recyclable at end of life.
- One year warranty on defects and faults.
Sumac comes with a Cork band, Watermelon lid (pantone 1925c) and Bubble Gum plug (pantone 2582c).
Due to the variation in the circumference of the blown glass, your lid is hand fitted to the glass and may not be compatible with other lids.