Lunch Box | Forest Folk
These are brilliant! Children of all ages will love these bento style lunch boxes! Pair with our Love Mae Cooler Bags too. Such a great gift idea.
- Lunch Box with 4 compartments of various sizes
- Includes 2 x small containers (leakproof)
- Dimensions: 280 x 130 x 17 mm
- Weight: 350g
- Available in 4 different designs
- THE BENEFITS
- NON TOXIC including BPA, PVC, Phthalates and metals free
- Love Mae only use #5 PP for our lunch boxes - one of the least toxic plastics on the planet
- Dishwasher Friendly
- Leak Proof
- Waste free lunch - Love Mae’s exclusive compartment design and mini containers reduce the need for extra packaging.
- Beautifully presented with a quality feel
- Plastic because it is the most environmentally conscious choice for quality, recycling and production impact on our planet.
- Mix and match with their purpose built cooler bag with ice brick !
- FDA approved
- Fully recyclable once the lunch box has reached the end of its useful life
- Pair with Cooler Bags (complete with Ice Brick)
Why Plastic for Love Mae lunch boxes?
Love Mae didn’t choose bamboo for our lunch boxes as it was almost impossible to get a leak proof seal. When Love Mae thought about how the lunch boxes would be handled by their little owners, plastic came out on top when we were considering durability. Plastic will stand the test of time on the concrete each day, as they are thrown aside for play time at the end of each meal. We know that buying a quality product, that will last is important to you.
Love Mae are proud that their lunch boxes are BPA, PVC, phthalates and lead Free just like our bamboo dinnerware range.
Love Mae decision to chose plastic over metal came down to our views on sustainable practices. It’s the impact that the manufacturing process has on our planet that influenced Love Mae's decision. When compared to stainless steel and aluminium, plastic records the greenest results in the production and manufacturing industry. Having a plastic product, that’s 100% recyclable was an earth-conscious choice.
One day when Australia approves recycled plastic as a food grade use, we will make our lunch-boxes even greener - we’ll keep you posted on that!